Developed for the FRITZ! Box and provides maximum comfort: Large screen, ability to view e-mails or RSS feeds, listen to music via the phone or a headset. FRITZ! Fon MT-F is simply fun! And the highlight: the easy update via the handset allows you to add new features.
Place a call with the MT-F within 10 seconds after removing it from its box, with the Fritz!Box Fon WLAN 7270, 7390, 7340 DECT function.
To update an MT-F from German to English or other available language, procede as follows:
- Press the “Menu” button to go into the FRITZ!Fon MT-F Menu
- Scroll down to Select “Einstellungen”
- Scroll down and Select “Firmware-Update”
- The MT-F will contact the Update Server to see if there is a newer firmware.
- Confirm with Yes to start the update.
- MT-F will automatically update, this can take up to 5 minutes.
- The phone will reboot itself and start up in your FRITZ!Box language.
More informationsLearn more about how to install and set up the FRITZ!Fon MT-F.
|FRITZ!Fon MT-F (English – PDF 1,8Mb)||SEE UPDATE PROCESS ABOVE|
|Frizzix is a free Fritz Box Call Monitor and Call Manager
for Mac OS X.
|Fritz.mac suite lets you send faxes from your Mac
|FRITZ!Vpn (English – EXE File – WinXp)||FRITZ! App Fon Softphone for Android & Iphone. (English)|
|FRITZ!Vpn (English – EXE File – Vista)||Developpers tools (English & German)|
|VPN Connetion (English – EXE File)||Other tools (English & German)|
|These videos will help you configuring your Fritz! more easily (English)||The solution to your problem may be located her|