A smart home phone that sets new standards
- DECT phone with unique features, especially when combined with a FRITZ!Box
- Cordless telephone with convenient Internet services like e-mail, podcasts, RSS feeds and web radio
- Enables users to read and reply to e-mail even when the computer is switched off
- Allows calls in HD quality over the Internet or fixed line
HD telephony, Internet services and music features combined in one device: The new FRITZ!Fon MT-F from AVM is much more than just an ordinary DECT phone. With its web and music features, large color display, HD technology for calls over the fixed line or Internet and many additional extras, the FRITZ!Fon is a unique phone for home networks and the ideal complement to a FRITZ!Box.
Internet services like e-mail, podcasts, RSS feeds, radio and firmware updates
Internet telephony: Superior sound quality
The international edition of this unique cordless telephone combines the convenience of cordless telephony with the quality and advantages of Internet telephony (VoIP) in a single device. Depending on the contract with their Internet provider, users can make free national and international calls in HD from their regular phone. The FRITZ!Fon significantly surpasses the sound quality of fixed-line connections by reproducing the full frequency spectrum of speech.
FRITZ!Box: The ideal partner for the FRITZ!Fon
The FRITZ!Box WLAN models 7390 and 7270 are the ideal partners for the FRITZ!Fon thanks to their integrated DECT base stations for up to 6 cordless telephones, multiple answering machines and telephone books with 300 entries. Every single DECT phone connected to the FRITZ!Box can be set up individually, from the telephone book to the authorized access of the answering machine, making the FRITZ!Box and the FRITZ!Fon the perfect solution for families and small offices. As one of the first intelligent cordless telephones, the FRITZ!Fon is able to perform firmware updates whereby new functions can be added – another feature it shares with the various FRITZ!Box models.
FRITZ!Fon MT-F – in stores now
The new AVM product is in stores now. The recommended retail price is EUR 79 (19% VAT included). AVM’s service includes extensive e-mail support along with free updates.
Highlights at a glance:
- Cordless telephone (DECT) for Internet and fixed-line telephony
- Ideal supplement to all FRITZ!Box models with DECT base stations
- Supports HD telephony for natural sound quality
- Full-duplex hands-free operation, open listening in HD quality
- Secure ex works thanks to encrypted voice transmission
- Receipt of RSS feeds, Internet radio and podcasts
- Read and reply to received e-mail
- Telephone book for 300 entries and multiple answering machines
- Set up images for entries and/or background
- Call lists, alarm, baby monitor, do not disturb function
- Talking time of up to 10 hours, standby time of up to 6 days
- DECT Eco Mode: no emissions on stand-by when combined with FRITZ!Box
- Very easy to update with new functions – at the push of a button
- Clear menus on high-quality color display (180 ppi)
- Ergonomic, illuminated keypad with message (MWI) button
Source : avm.deLearn more about Cloud Computing & Hosting from Rackspace